Monday, November 14, 2011

So I Don't Forget

Every morning when Sawyer is getting dressed she likes to go in my makeup drawer and put on blush & lipstick. Maybe I shouldn't let her...I always think it's weird when little kids wear makeup, but sometimes you have to pick your battles. Recently I got some perfume samples and I just tossed them in my makeup drawer. Sawyer found the samples, and she covets them. This morning when I wasn't paying attention Sawyer was going bananas with the perfume...you could smell her from miles away.

At school today Sawyer's teacher said that someone was smelling really good. Sawyer responded "Oh, that's just me. I tooted on my way here in the car". Seriously? Bahahaha

Kids say the best stuff. They are hilarious.

Here is a random iPhone picture from when me and the Bean did some night time grocery shopping in our jams.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...