Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The First Week of February

The first week of February came and went pretty fast.  We did a lot of hanging out at home, playing outside and park going.  



She can't pedal yet, but she is looking so big on her bike.  Marc would push her and let go of the bike (he didn't push her very hard) and it was giving me minor heart attacks.





Harper's tummy goes funny on the swings...her facial expressions are always entertaining.





My mom sent us a Valentine's package - clearly Sawyer was excited.



Harper claimed that Mickey pooped...it was just her excuse to waste as many wet wipes as possible.





Typical morning.


I don't claim to be a good videographer...my filming skills are pretty terrible.  Hopefully I will get it together one of these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...