Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This Little One

Parenthood is exhausting both mentally and physically. It keeps you on your toes and it makes you work hard for those moments where you get to relax. I don't think you can comprehend what it's like until you experience it first hand. Until you are the parent. Babysitting and parenting are entirely different - just for the record.

Harper is giving us a run for our money. She's stubborn and vocal and yet so sweet. She is mostly mellow & easy going but when she doesn't like something, she's definitely going to tell you about it.

We utilize timeouts over here. It's funny because Sawyer usually cries hysterically when she gets put in timeout (and Harper laughs at her for this) and when Harper is being punished she gives you pouty faces & dirty looks. When Harper is done being punished she drops her eyes to the floor and heads to her big sister for comfort and hugs. Sometimes I wish I could put her in timeout more often because it's so cute watching her get loves from Sawyer to make her feel better.

The looks this little one was giving me in timeout the other day were priceless. Totally annoying, and yet, totally funny.

At this point I can't remember what she did wrong...

Even when she's a stinker, I still love her so much.

I really love bedtime too ;)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...