Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The End of February

The end of February was fairly uneventful for us, at this point, I can hardly even remember what we did with all of our time.  


As always the kids kept us laughing...



Harper is always trying to put bloomers (or her sister's underwear) on...sometimes she is successful, but mostly, she is not.  It cracks me up.


We had dinner with my dad and my sister's family one night...


We tried on new lipstick...


We threw away our family room rug (and gave away our coffee table).  Not really sure what to do in there at the moment...


We showed off our bellies, sat in boxes that were too small for us, explored a new park, and got cozy and watched movies.  We also took lots of iPhone pictures ;)





And Sawyer worked on her ABCs.  She almost has them down.  Actually, this was like a month ago and she is way better now....just the "H I J K" part kind of gets her tongue tied.  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...