Saturday, March 31, 2012

on the threads

Marc and Sawyer like to do sporty things together like play soccer and throw the football.  While we were at the splash pad one day Marc and Sawyer worked on Sawyer's football skills.  Sometimes Sawyer can throw pretty decent; she knows to put her fingers on the threads but Marc gets frustrated that she steps with the wrong foot (I also step with the wrong foot so it doesn't bother me). 






She was mad at me about something...



Marc was trying to show Sawyer which foot she is supposed to step with when she throws the ball.


You better have good aim because Sawyer doesn't really move to catch the ball.


The faces she makes when she throws the ball crack me up...




I get so excited when the flowers that remind me of summer start popping up everywhere.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...