Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Almost 3 - Take #1

Sawyer will be 3 on Saturday!  I have heartburn just thinking about it.  3 seems so old.  I find myself wanting to hold her and rock her like a baby more and more these days because I know my time of being able to cradle her in my arms is starting to run slim, in fact, she is probably even too big for it already, but I am not ready to give it up just yet.  This evening Marc had his bowling league so I decided it would be a good time to take pictures of the girls and to get some good shots of Sawyer for her birthday.  Wrong.  Sawyer wouldn't look at the camera, Harper spent the majority of the time crying, and I ended up with a major headache. We got in the car to head down to the beach for more pictures (after taking some out in front of our house) and Harper started to fall asleep and Sawyer was tired, so we got a milk shake instead and came home and watched a movie.   Maybe Take #2 can happen tomorrow when Marc is home to help me out.  It might also help if the kids are well rested, we have spent the last couple of days basking in the sun and running around with friends.  We are pooped.  


Here is a little peek at attempt #1.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...