Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bottom Line

I am laying by our Christmas tree and all of my family is asleep. It is nice to have a few moments to myself (I actually had a lot of moments tonight because Marc was a gem and watched the kids while I got my hair done). I usually spend my time by myself thinking about my family, daydreaming about my family and loving my family. The bottom line is, I really love these people...they were meant to be with me and I was meant to be with them. Life is funny like that, you usually end up right where you are supposed to be. I really like that. I didn't really like being woken up at 6:00 this morning, but I suppose that comes with the territory.

These babies were plucked right out of heaven...they are perfect.

I feel bad when I complain about my day (it is possible I complained today, exhaustion & stress do that to you) but I know I have it good...just ask Marc. Marc asked me one night to name one person that has it better than me and I couldn't come up with much besides Taylor Swift, and sometimes I even think that that is debatable.

What makes a good life? I believe a happy family does.















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...