Tuesday, December 27, 2011

butterfly fly away

Life has been busy, the holidays have been great, but now I am so happy to let things slow down and to enjoy the little moments with our little family.  The sun was shining bright today, the weather forecast looks great, and it makes me happy.  I was sad to see 2011 go...this year has been a fun one, but I am looking forward to 2012...I love the people I spend my days with...and I am so happy that I get to be Sawyer & Harper's mom...it's better than just about anything.  I am pretty lucky and I know it but I don't take it for granted.  I can't believe how fast my girls are growing.  Everyday really is more fun, but it makes me sad to think how fast it goes by...although I am trying to soak it up as much as I can now so I am not regretting how we spent our time together later.   Life is good. My kids are my favorite.  The husband isn't half bad either (Who am I kidding?  He is a total keeper!)  







I love it when I feel happy way deep down in the pit of my stomach, that's the real kind of happy.  I think I might just burst. 

Me and Sawyer have a new song obsession at the moment...I tear up at this part.  It is even sweeter because Sawyer sings along with me.  Who are these little girls going to be?  I don't know, but I do know that they will always be loved.

I always knew the day would come
You'd stop crawling, start to run
Beautiful as beautiful can be

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away
 - Miley Cyrus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...