Sunday, December 4, 2011

House Lights & My Favorite Reindeer

This weekend we finished the lights on our house and got our favorite Christmas decoration, and old vintage Santa that belonged to Marc's family when he was growing up, out on the front porch.  Tonight Marc and Sawyer had big plans to take a "reindeer" picture together, but Sawyer had a minor melt down right before hand and Marc was left to pose as a reindeer by himself.  This whole reindeer plan was Marc's idea in the first place, so he didn't seem phased that he had to do it solo.  He wanted to look like a "casual reindeer in the yard"...do you think he pulled it off?  I think he nailed it.  I love him.



Harper is rocking Sawyer's sneakers...again...


We tired to copy last year's picture of Marc & Sawyer wrapped in the lights, but it just wasn't the same.  Still cute, just more contrived I guess.


I typically prefer white or red lights on the house, colored lights usually aren't my thing.  Sawyer requested colored lights, so we got a tree with colored lights this year.



We think it looks so great!



Our favorite.  It wouldn't be the same without him.


I do, however, like this guy even more than that Santa.  


Our casual reindeer in the yard.  I wonder what was going through Sawyer's mind?



This really is such a special time of year.  I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...