Friday, October 28, 2011

Dinner with Bubba

Earlier in the week we had dinner with my dad one night when he was in town for business.  We met up at the Spectrum and the Willhites came too.  My mom requested that we take pictures.  Unfortunately, it was dark as night (it was like 8:30PM...makes sense) and our only light source was a pop-up flash.  I loathe pictures that are taken with that dinky little flash, but there was no way I was going to bring my giant "wedding flash" with me so we made do with what we had and now all of my adorable family members have scary looking red-eyes that even after being fixed still look a little off.  Toots, I am posting these for you...I tried to fix them with black & white...will you stop asking me about them now? ;)


Can you believe that all of the girls sat down where we told them to sit when we said we were going to take their picture?! All of us parents were in shock.






My parents live pretty far away...on the other side of the country.  I love it when I get to see them - I still think they need to move their behinds back to California!


p.s Bryt is it just me or did our kids look homeless by the end of the evening?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...