Sunday, October 9, 2011

apple of my eye

It is turning into a tradition, apple picking in the fall with some of our good friends.  This year apple picking was extra fun - Sawyer & Harper could both pick apples (well, Sawyer picked a lot of apples with worm holes in them, and Harper picked a lot of apples up off the ground) and we were with good company.  I love family activities like these, it doesn't get much better.  I am always sad when summer is over, but I am already really enjoying fall and it is just getting started.  



The girls really enjoyed filling up their little bag with apples.


Harper had a great day - being able to walk has changed her life.  


I always catch these two hugging.


My family is my favorite.


Good friends make me smile.


Marc titled himself "Quality Control"...he went through and picked out the apples that the girls put in our bags.


Harper and Lauren had a moment and kept putting their arms around each other and Harps smothered her in kisses.


The lovin' only lasted for a little bit, and then Lauren was over it.


Sawyer did her pickin' left handed.  


Sometimes I wonder how it is possible that our kids are so darn cute.



Harper has grown up so much recently, it is really fun to watch her.



Katina & Lauren


My attempt at a picture with my girls wasn't too successful.



Best friends for life.


Always a sign of a fun day...


Last year when we went to Julian Harper stayed in the stroller the whole time and Lauren was a bump in her mom's tummy.  A lot changes in a year.  You can see us a year ago here.


It probably doesn't come as a surprise, but I. LOVE. MY. FAMILY.

our friends aren't half bad either :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...