Thursday, October 20, 2011

Soaking Her In

Harper is sick tonight. She has a cough, runny nose, and a high fever. She was fine most of the day (maybe a little more cranky than usual) but after her nap she woke up burning hot (102.9 degrees to be exact) and she was totally out of it. Marc and I actually thought she was going to pass out based on how she was acting.

She is still fevery but we got her to have some fruit and water and now she's asleep on my lap on the couch. Harper hasn't slept on me like this in months...is it bad that I am actually enjoying it? I just love her so much and I don't feel like I ever get enough snuggle time with her. Whenever she tries to give me a hug Sawyer body slams her so that she can give me a hug first.

I love my little baby so much. She's so sweet. No matter how old she gets she'll always be my baby.

I am soaking her in.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...