Monday, October 24, 2011

Play-Doh & Sprinkles in the Buff

This seems like a long time ago (the blog has been slightly neglected) but Harper got to play with Play-Doh for the first time, and she may or may not have taken a little taste as well.  Play-Doh is kind of a special thing in our house.  I dislike how it sticks to everything so we only play with it outside, and only when I am in a really good mood ;)  The girls had a blast and stayed entertained for quite some time.




I admire their concentration.  Hey Bryt, it looks like Harper sticks her tongue out when she is concentrating just like you do ;)


Mmmm...love their little legs and feetsies.





These girls are just too much.


This picture reminds me of the pictures I took of these two in the olden days when Harper was sitting in her Bumbo and Sawyer was loving on her and squishing her.  Some things never change I guess.  I truly cannot get enough.


About a week and a half ago me and the girls picked up Sprinkles and took them to Marc at work to share with his team as an early birthday celebration and then we brought some cupcakes home to eat.  Since I knew the frosting was going to get all over the place I had the girls take their dresses off.  I am glad I did, these two  were in heaven...and it was a messy situation.  Sawyer claimed she was eating like a princess...if you ask me there wasn't anything "princess" about it, but I just went along with it.

Love the frosting in the nostrils.


This in particular was a "princess pose".  Mmmk.


I die that her eyes are closed.  She was really enjoying it.


Always lady like.




They gave me the giggles...I should get them cupcakes more often just for the laughs.


I love my kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...