Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cash Money

Oh Sawyer Girl, she is growing up so fast and it is so fun to watch.  Sawyer is my copy cat, it is both terrifying and adorable - sometimes it is scary to see what I really look like, and to see what kind of (fairly dumb) things I say on a regular basis.  It is quite cute having a little person emulate me and repeat the things that come out of my mouth.


One thing that Sawyer has decided to copy is always needing to have "credit cards" (we give her business cards to carry around...she thinks they are credit cards...when do you think she will catch on?) and "cash" and a wallet.  A few weeks ago I quickly cut up some green construction paper, wrote dollar amounts on the pieces and let Sawyer stuff them away in her wallet.


While Grandma was here visiting Sawyer wanted to treat her to lunch one day.  After we finished ordering at Rubio's Sawyer handed the cashier her "money" and then gave me a pretend coin (which I cut out of black construction paper) and told me I could pay for my own, she had already "paid" for hers and Grandma's meals.  Ouch.  The cashier was nice enough to play along and Sawyer was so satisfied with her first purchase and with herself.


I love Sawyer and her pretend money, she is always making me smile (and laugh).  Sawyer has such a big heart.


The cash and the old grubby wallet.


This picture has nothing to do with this post, except for maybe that my sister bought us lunch on this day? (Thanks Bryt!!) I don't know but it is three of my favorite chicks and I didn't know where to post it.  





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...