Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"Braven's" Birthday

Last month we went to Sawyer's friend's birthday.  It was a 4 year old party so a lot of the kids got dropped off, but I stayed...and so did Marc...and Harper.  I didn't really know that 4 year olds partied without their parents - and now that I know, I am not sure if I am ready for that!


Sawyer talks about "Braven" (aka Braden) a lot.  She told us that she loves him.  Interestingly enough, at the party, I am pretty sure Sawyer didn't say a single word to him.  Hilarious.  I guess who really understands young love anyways?


The party was fun; bounce house, treats and games.  Sawyer was particularly bad at the pinata, and Marc and I got a kick out of it.


Can I freeze time?  I love these days.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...