The day before going to Legoland Harper & Mazie played with Sawyer's Legos to prepare for their big adventure...
Before heading down to the park we soaked up some sun in the backyard.
I was probably the most excited out of everyone about going to Legoland. I think the whole gang was pleasantly surprised by the park.
I am so lucky to have so many cute babies in my life.
Sawyer was big enough to go on most of the rides. Marc and I took her on one of those big ship rides that swings back and forth, we thought she might cry, but she laughed and said "Weee!" the whole time. Harper liked the boat rides...nice and mellow...right up her alley.
I am so glad we got to do the Legoland thing with my mom. I wish she could be here more to do even more stuff with us :)
Marc wasn't stoked about spending the day at an amusement park, but he was a sport.
Me, my mom and my sister went on one of those laser gun rides. We got really into the shooting. It took me awhile to even realize that Sawyer was scared and crying. Whoops :-/
It was a fun day of memories. I love spending time with family.







share this post »