Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Legoland

While my mom was here last weekend we made a trip down to Legoland.  I didn't have very high expectations, but I was anxious to see it. It ended up being the perfect place to take two babies and a toddler.  It was such a calm day and everyone was happy...it really couldn't have been much better.


The day before going to Legoland Harper & Mazie played with Sawyer's Legos to prepare for their big adventure...



Before heading down to the park we soaked up some sun in the backyard.


I was probably the most excited out of everyone about going to Legoland.  I think the whole gang was pleasantly surprised by the park.



I am so lucky to have so many cute babies in my life.


They had a Lego display of Washington D.C.  It was pretty awesome.  My mom felt right at home :)




Sawyer was big enough to go on most of the rides.  Marc and I took her on one of those big ship rides that swings back and forth, we thought she might cry, but she laughed and said "Weee!" the whole time.  Harper liked the boat rides...nice and mellow...right up her alley.



Our little ball of energy, Mazie, actually fell asleep and napped in her stroller.  Our sleepy Harper didn't sleep a wink all day long (but she was happy).



I am so glad we got to do the Legoland thing with my mom. I wish she could be here more to do even more stuff with us :)



Marc wasn't stoked about spending the day at an amusement park, but he was a sport.


Me, my mom and my sister went on one of those laser gun rides.  We got really into the shooting.  It took me awhile to even realize that Sawyer was scared and crying.  Whoops :-/


Our last ride of the day was a family boat ride type thing.  




It was a fun day of memories.  I love spending time with family.  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...