Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photo Wall



One of my favorite things in our house is our wall dedicated to pictures of our family.  I used to call it the "Sawyer Shrine" because it was essentially a wall covered in her photos, but now Harper is staking out her place there too.  Sometimes I feel sad taking down old pictures of Sawyer and replacing them with new ones, but time marches on.  It might help if I didn't take 1,203 pictures a day and didn't have so many to choose from...constantly.  I do have some favorites though that I can't seem to replace.  


  
Sawyer and Harper certainly have their own looks and are no where near identical (well, maybe "no where near" is a bit of an exaggeration) but they have so many similarities it is almost hard to tell which kid it is in any given picture.


To this day one of my most favorite photos on the wall is this one.



It is not a photography masterpiece but it is literally a picture of Sawyer taking her first steps.  I was taking pictures of our baby Bean when she decided to go on a stroll, for the first time ever!  The shrieks of excitement and squeals of delight I let out while capturing this were hilarious, I was so. oh. excited. 

I wonder if I will capture Harper's first steps on camera?  I sure hope so!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...