Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sunshine In My Bones

Today was a good day.  It started with two happy little girls in the morning.


We didn't do much today but I could feel the sunshine in my bones, I was happy.




Lazy days with my girls are the best.




We made it out of the house and to the grocery store, but that was about it.  I was really tired, so it was lucky that we didn't have much we needed to get done.  Although, I am sure Marc would have liked it if I had done a little more cleaning ;)


Harps is so happy sitting in her high chair snacking on puffs.  We tried some other little finger foods today, she wasn't too interested.








I really didn't want Sawyer to bring that blanket outside (it is our good one for the family room) but she insisted.  Sawyer pretty much always wins.






After dinner Marc took the trash out, and Sawyer wanted to help him.  I just thought this was cute...




I hope tomorrow is a good day too.  I like it when everyone wakes up on the right side of the bed :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...