Wednesday, September 7, 2011

in the right direction

Harper is finally taking some steps in the right direction, keyword being "steps" :)  Marc witnessed the "first" steps, but I got to see the 3rd steps, so I will take it. 


video

We love her.  And did I mention that she learned how to give kisses and has 5 top teeth coming in?  This one is a changing right before our eyes.

Sawyer is proud of her baby sister, really, she is.  Sawyer had a rough day though...did you hear her whining in the background that she wanted to go to the grocery store?  She basically whined about anything and everything all day.  Phew, glad it is bedtime :)

Way back when on August 21, 2009 Sawyer took her very first steps and miraculously, I caught the whole thing on camera.  



It is fun watching the girls and seeing in which ways they are similar and how they are different.  They remind me so much of one another, yet they definitely have two very different personalities.  And yes, Harper has worn that old dress of Sawyer's...in fact...she wears a lot of hand-me-downs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...