Sawyer met up with her little pal Kate and they road the train together; they are cute friends.
Grandma was with us on this little adventure too :)
Harper makes a cute train conductor.
We are going to have to go back because Sawyer wants to go on a pony ride...the ponies were not giving rides the day we were there.
Hands down the best picture from the day.
The maze was fun. I actually didn't walk through it, but everyone sounded like they were having a good time.
The three little girls picked out pumpkins. Does that mean summer is over?
We ended the outing with an Icee and then Sawyer had a colossal melt down in the car as we were leaving. It was a fun afternoon minus the car ride home (or, the first 10 minutes of the car ride home).
I am excited to take Marc back with us, I am sure he will just love it ;)
















share this post »