Thursday, September 1, 2011

they eat our flowers all gone.

The other day Sawyer was extra chatty...she was making stuff up, telling stories, and being funny.  She usually gets mad if I video tape her when she is talking, but this time she just kept talking.  She doesn't make much sense and she does a lot of exaggerating, but I think that is what makes it so amusing :)



And then while clearing off memory cards I found these little pick me up pictures.  





I am tired and grumpy tonight.  I am glad I have a 3 day weekend coming up and I get to spend every single one of those days with my family and I am not working...hallelujah :)


p.s I need to come up with a better way to share videos because I have to shrink the files so small to upload them to this blog.  


(after writing this blog I uploaded the video to YouTube...here is the link.  I think I will share videos there for now on)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...